Currently student in master cyber security at EFREI Paris
Course studied : Systems and networks, Information and operating system security, Network Security, Java, Cryptology, MySQL, Electronic, Algorithmic
The purpose of this training is to help me acquire these skills:
• Design, implement and maintain software systems to support the company's security policy objectives.
• Assess the IT security risks encountered by an organization.
• Evaluate the tools, human and material resources available to limit the risks and mitigate the effects of hostile action, both internal and external.
• Manage the development and evolution of the information system in a secure manner.
4 months immersed in the United Kingdom at Staffordshire University in Stoke-on-trent
Course studied : HTML, CSS, Java, UML, C++
The international semester I did was to prepare me for the professional world:
• Learning to communicate in intercultural situations
• Becoming autonomous in an international context
• Develop English proficiency
This semester has also contributed to the opening and personal development:
• Autonomy, Adaptability
• Discovery of the world and self-discovery
Technology Degree in Computer science
University Institute of Technology of Montreuil, France
Course studied : HTML, CSS, Java, C, PHP, Network, MySQL, Linux
During my two-year university degree in computer science I developed skills based on 3 main axes:
• Analysis and design: I learned to analyze and synthesize the needs and expectations of the client and to design the computer processing scheme.
• Algorithms and programming: I learned to develop skills to implement solutions (from processing to coding).
• Systems and network architecture: I have acquired knowledge of how computers, operating systems and networks work. 2017-19
GNVQ Advanced with honors
C. N. Ledoux High School - Vincennes, France
During two years I studied architecture, I learned how to make architectural plans with the Autocad pack. I also learned the fundamentals of construction.